Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas Lists!

Okay, here's the best idea ever. Let's all put down our Christmas Wish List (dream list and realistic list too) and that way, we can all get stuff that we want and everyone will avoid this whole "what do you want, what do you want" drama. It'll sorta be like a gift registry (add a link to a website if you want) or heck, throw in a picture or two. Then, the rest of the family, can coordinate one with another to not buy the same things for each other. Whadayathink?

Jon

10 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Yay! I love this whole avoid the Christmas present drama! No more tears at Christmas eve! Oh and my man-friend and one of his roomies watched the Dante movie with me and they were like "whaaa??" Yah, they thought it was cool. Yay!

1:00 AM  
Blogger canasian said...

Yay! I'm glad that they liked it. A bunch of people in my ward have been watching it non-stop for the last two days now. It's kind of exciting when they say that it gets better every time. I would say that I have to agree with them. I think that this is the best one yet!

Hey, another Christmas idea, should we each just pick the name of one other family member and just get one present each? Would that be easier and better? Just a thought.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Uuh I dunno I think it would suck just to have one present for Christmas.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

But yah, mad props on the movie!

10:54 PM  
Blogger canasian said...

Thanks. And yeah, I guess only getting one present would be kinda lame. Okay, a multiplicity of presents it is.

12:56 AM  
Blogger canasian said...

Mmm me too.

5:01 PM  
Blogger canasian said...

So what does everyone want?

5:01 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Tenacious stuff! How about you?

9:05 PM  
Blogger canasian said...

Vivacious stuff!

12:56 AM  
Blogger canasian said...

Probably camera stuff... we'd have to talk. Post your list and I'll post mine.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home