Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Funny Looking Chinese Kid Sticks Finger in Socket



Ok, as soon as I heard that there was a blog solely dedicated to the Howe family I thought to myself....."hmmm this place needs more PICTURES!" and what better way to start the trend than to show that hunk of sexiness of a lil' brother that just recently turned loose in the dating world?...Yah I thought so too. So here is that crazy bro' in all his asian pop superstar glory! Andy Lau you better watch out!! Xiao xin!

6 Comments:

Blogger canasian said...

Oh man. Sexiness? We don't lie in this family, Jeoffrey. No means no.

7:53 PM  
Blogger canasian said...

Yeah, and I'm black. And Jewish.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

and I'm drop dead gorgeous and stunning....oh wait I am.

10:52 PM  
Blogger canasian said...

I'm related to imbiciles. How mama's womb lining must have preserved me from television's harmful radiation and not you guys, I'll never know.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Fine Mr.-radiation-free-from-birth -bro! But I for one is thankful for these "harmful" rays otherwise if my cells hadn't mutated I woudn't be unique!

9:12 PM  
Blogger canasian said...

I'd rather have nominal brain function, thankyouverymuch.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home